Saturday, September 3, 2011

Not so busy Saturday

This day is planned to be a not so busy day for me. My mind was focused on other things than work. Like for example, the time I shoot the photos below, I was hungry because I heard that they are planning to cook a dish we call "Nilagang Pata ng Baboy" here in the Philippines.

Just when we are about to buy some ingredients, I so happen to bring my Phone, so I was able to take some pics while walking (most of them are not uploaded).

Here is when we just got out of the office heading to Robinsons Victoria Towers beside our office. I did not expect to see many bicycles lined up for a race or something. Because here in Panay Ave., its hard for me to find someone riding a bike, but now I see so many of them. LoL!



Also, if this was supposed to be a race, where is their uniform xD

After this, we head on to Robinsons to buy our ingredients, sadly I forgot to take pics while we are buying them, but I got a shot on one of the special sauce that I was craving for a longtime.


Sukang Pinakurat "Sawsawan ng Bayan" :D

Then we rushed back to the office so they could start cooking, because at this point I am very hungry xD.

Now back to the office, here I got pics of the ingredients, even some funny moments in our pantry.


Here is the "PATA"




              The Veggies, and the      
                 PASAWAYs xD    

How sweet! hehe!



After all the long preperation, time to cook. It took around 20-30 mins for everything to be done. Again, no pics of the finish product, because when I saw it in the pantry, I started to eat already and forgot to take some pics.

Tomorrow is Sunday... What should we cook next... :D

ABANGAN tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment