Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A new hobby...

For everyone to know, my main hobby was playing ONLINE GAMES like Cabal, Ragnarok Online, Eden Eternal, RF Online, etc. But know, I want to change it to something that not only myself would appreciate, but maybe other people will. And I also think this is the way to show my friends and other people of another "ME".

"What is it?" you ask? Some may think, "He quits online games, maybe he gets back to LAN games.", my answer, NOPE! It is very far from that, it's a little bit related to computer and internet, as I need those for sharing  this hobby to others.

I was inspired because of my office mate having this expensive yet awesone gadget. A CANON 1000 DSLR Camera. He has some great shots, very clear that made me want to make Photography as a hobby. At first I said to myself, its too late to be a hobby, but its worth a try.

Photography, what is with this hobby that inspired me? 4 things got to my head, 1st I get to capture good or bad moments, which when I see it, I remember what happened yesterday, last day, last week, last month or my last birthday. 2nd its not that hard, you just need to get a nice angle, nice background and good timing on taking shots. 3rd I can do this even if I'm at home or at work, because images are everywhere, they are just waiting for me to take them. And 4th, the final reason was because, I'm personally bad at writing at blogs, or expressing my self personally, I want to express every moments to my friends, office mates etc. by sharing those moments that I capture.

What I need? I need a camera, but its very expensive for me. But, that doesn't stop me. I got a cool gadget, the iPhone 4. It gives me only 5 MegaPixel, but still it is good, because its handy and can directly send pictures thru social networking sites for others to see. So for the meantime, without camera I'll have a good start (I hope.). Here is my newly created Facebook page where I will post them, but also I'll post it here in my blog.

Please Like my page by going here - Erwin Salting (Mobile Photography).

Also, here are samples, I edited them just to put my name on it for copyright, but I did not edit their quality.


This is my phone, the iPhone 4. I don't meant to brag about it, I only posted it here for everyone to see what device I will use to start to get to "Photography".
  Note: This pic was taken using my office mate RC Tamano's DSLR Camera.

 

If you like my uploaded photos, follow and Like my facebook page stated above. I will update photos daily.

For now, good night ^^

1 comment: