Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Start of another short vacation called "Sembreak"

Tuesday, another holiday here in the Philippines. Still we have to attend work because at our line of work, there is no holiday and also we are a "Private" company. As I came back to this blog, I read many stupid posts that I created past 2 years ago and I laughed alot. Now I decided to recreate my blog, from design, themes, genre, etc.

It is now exactly 11:55am here in the Philippines. Now its about lunch time. But before I eat lunch, here are some photos of what I am going to eat.

PORK CHOPs:

Delicious, and mouth watering smell while this is being grilled. 3 mins after posting this, the pork chops go straight to my tummy :P. Goodbye diet.. well just for now :P.


Its not very healthy if I eat Pork Chops without veggies right? haha..

Pinakbet:

One of my favorite dish, a dish that has lots of veggies, and different kinds of em'. But eating this have small sacrifice for me, as I am allergic to "Alamang", I am sure I will get many rashes in my eye. But who cares right?! :P

Now, enough with the chit chat... Its time for LAMON haha...



No comments:

Post a Comment